JORDAN NASH'S RESUME
I am very punctual, honest, reliable, and mature enough to accept responsibility for all that I do. I take pride in my appearance and do my work to the best
of my ability and enjoy a challenge. I am a logical thinker and have a disciplined approach to problem solving. I have used a variety of technologies as listed below.
I write code in a format that is understandable if I am working with more than one person. I have excellent documentation skills.
- Diploma of Software Development.
- Certificate IV of Software Development.
- Certificate III in Digital Information technology.
- Certificate in First Aid - 2016.
- Good communication/clarification skills
Event organizer of the Slalom Buddies Queensland skating group
the only slalom skating group in Queensland with up to 7 members
participating in indoor paid venues.
- Good organizational time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team environment.
- Maintaining accurate records and report writing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Consciously analytical when faced with critical decisions
- Strong communication documentation skills.
- Created a C# picture viewer application..
- Experienced in many Microsoft Office applications.
- Have conducted client simulated interviews at TAFE.
- Extensive use of template usage and creation.
Software Development skills
I've developed skills in:
- ASP.NET Razor.
- Black box software testing.
- Strong level systems analysis.
- Strong level Software design.
- Strong ability to debug in Visual Studio.
- High level knowledge in implementing free security certificates.
- High level knowledge MS Word
- High level knowledge MS Excel
- High level knowledge Power Point
- High level knowledge Visual Studio 2010 - 2017
- Experienced in NetBeans
- Experienced in Notepad++
- Basic knowledge of Dreamweaver
2007 - Present Casual employee at the following then focused on Education.
- In 2007 McDonald’s.
- In 2007 Hungry Jacks.
- In 2007 Acme furniture.
- In 2018 Uniting Care community.
- Car license, own transport
Referees available on request